The shelf in our living room needed a little January update.
So I put together this little "Hooray" Garland. I used the stamping kit Santa brought Ellie for Christmas (isn't that Santa one smart fella!).
Wrapped the glass vase with a doily and some twine.
Then when I went to pick out our 2012 calendar I couldn't find one I liked in the regular size so I picked out a littler one. Upside I really like the calendar. Down side it kind of messed up the whole wall. Second upside I got to re decorate the wall. Click {here}to see what it looked like before. Ta da....totally new look.
So there it is my little bit of craftiness. Hope you enjoyed it:)

I love love love the sweet bunting!! Such a great touch. And, I also love the twine wrapped vase of pine-cones. You've done a wonderful job at combining natural elements with a bit of color and fun! Awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up at my party!! I'm your newest follower. Cute blog you've got here! And, cute kids, too :)