Monday, January 9, 2012

Meal Planning Monday.....a very iffy meal plan....

I am gonna try to hop back on the meal planning band wagon this week....we will see how this goes. I feel as if things could change at a moments notice. That is just how I have been feeling lately......

Monday: Fettuccine Alfredo...Pioneer Woman Style...should be yuuuuummmmmm-o!

Tuesday: Chicken Salsa

Wednesday: French Toast
*Ellie and Tim are going to the ISU vs. Missouri basketball game...needed a quick meal and french toast it is!

Thursday: Chicken Sandwiches

Friday: ???
*There is a home ISU wrestling meet....so the girls and I want to go. We are being really good Cyclone Fans this week:)

******************************************************************************

We had a good weekend. And by good weekend I mean...Tim didn't travel, Cyclone basketball won, I got all our laundry washed, folded AND put away, we got to play outside, we went to church after missing a few sundays, and Tim and the girls made chocolate chip cookies bars. It doesn't get much better than that...trust me it.was.good! I hope you had a great weekend too!!

Alright my friends....that is all I have for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS