First up....the meal plan. Trying so hard to meal plan and actually stick to it.
Week of Monday February 6th
Monday: Spaghetti and Bread sticks
Tuesday: Broccoli, Cheese and Ham Soup from the Pioneer Woman.
Ellie and I watched her last episode together and Ellie says we have to try this!! It's gotta be good...right?
Wednesday: Tacos
Thursday: Chili
Friday: Homemade Pizza
******************************************************************************
Ok on to the good stuff!!
Just in case you missed it, last Friday we heard the best sound in the world-a nice strong heartbeat- and announced our great news.....Baby Weesner #3 is on the way!! We are over the moon excited!
Due Date: August 10, 2012
Weeks Pregnant: 13 weeks
When We Found Out: December 6th. But I had a pretty good feeling for about a week before that.
Morning Sickness: um how about All Day Sickness. It has been a rough couple months. Luckily we were able to get it under control with medication early on, which helped control the nausea. There have still been many rough days where I could barely pull myself off the couch.Over Christmas I has some especially rough days. I was at my parents around my family and could barely move. My brother-in-law described it perfectly...I was like a kitten clinging to a branch. I was able to hang on and over the last couple weeks I have started to feel much better....its like coming out of a fog. I am so thankful! I hate feeling like that!
Baby Bump: Yep! That showed up almost instantly. Tim may have accused me of pushing my belly out....not gonna lie I love a baby bump!
Maternity Clothes: Pulled them out a couple weeks ago. This is my third pregnancy and I aim for comfort!! While I can wear many of my regular clothes I have switched over to some much more comfortable maternity jeans and pants. I love my new maternity jeans from the gap....they make me really happy!!
Are we going to find out?: Yes we are! We will found out over Spring Break. We are all very excited!
Names: We have no real ideas yet. Though Cece has a couple good ones:)
Big Sisters: They are SO excited! Cece gives the baby hugs and kisses daily. And loves to tell the baby secrets. Ellie is very excited to get to be the big big sister!
Baby Nickname: Baby Weesner #3 well of course BW3 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good stuff is right! Again, sooooo excited for you!
ReplyDeletePS I love a good baby bump too! :)