Monday, February 13, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

So we did a semi-good job sticking to the meal plan last week.This week we might even do a little better!

Week of Monday February 13th

Monday: Hamburger Pasta Soup
When I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. It is simmering on the stove right now....looks amazing!

Tuesday: Meat Ball Subs and Valentine treats

Wednesday: Chicken Enchiladas

Thursday: PW's Corn Chowder
I love watching her show...makes me want to cook yummy meals!

Friday: Breakfast Pizza

Saturday: Tim's Chili

Had an I-love-my-life-moment this evening when I looked out to see how the snow removal crew was doing. The girls had their sleds out and were sledding down our driveway. Tim was giving them big pushes and they were flying clear out into the street. They were laughing and having a great time. It really is the little things!

Ok, that's all I have for ya. Off to enjoy the evening watching the Cyclones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS