Friday, February 17, 2012

Five for Friday

1. Ellie has a cold. So we had a sick day yesterday. She is on the mend and is feeling much better today. Not gonna lie....it was awesome to spend a day at home. I accomplished a lot! I caught up on laundry, cleaned out girls closets (no more Daddy trying to dress Cece is too small clothes), started cleaning out the baby's room (right now it is an office/catch all), cuddled with my girls and took a 2 hour nap! It was a great day!

2. My mom  received the best-Valentines-Day-present-ever this year. I mean this one will be hard to top. Drum roll please...............my dad gave her a new toilet!! Well....he installed their new toilet :) He has done an amazing job remodeling their bathroom and the toilet was the final touch! Can't wait to check it out! Don't worry I will share the finished product with ya'll!!

3. Baby Bump: 15 Weeks
Ellie clicked this picture of me.....she was very proud that she caught the cat (streaking down the steps) and my belly in the same picture!

4. On Monday we tried out the Hamburger Pasta Soup and I will say that it is a must try! It was soooooo yummy! We will definitely we eating it again real soon!!

5. Hit the jackpot at the thrift store after school today...found a kiddy picnic table for $6 and 15 embroidery hoops for .99!

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS