Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Give Thanks Tuesday

I stumbled across the South Breeze Farm blog today which hosts the Giving Thanks Challenge each November. I was so inspired, I thought I would join in on the thankfulness...especially since we have so much to be thankful for around our house! I thought I would get the girls in on the action too. Ellie l.o.v.e.s helping me write blog posts so she was an easy sell! We hope to add a little thankfulness to all our posts, but we are dedicating all Tuesday posts in November for being thankful. So ready or not here we go!

Our List
1. Lucy Cat (Ellie)
2. Our House (Ellie)
3. Good Luck Charlie (Ellie)
4. Answered Prayers (Molly)
5. Halloween Candy (Cece)
6. After school game of kickball (Ellie)
7. Carrots (Cece)
8. My sister (Ellie)
9. Tim cleaning out, filling, and running the dishwasher before he went to work this morning....definitely a pleasant surprise after school today (Molly)
10. Cece's sense of style, because life would be so boring without it! (Molly)




 shirt tucked in, socks pulled up.....that is how she rolls





http://southbreezefarm.blogspot.com/


Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Your girls are adorable, Molly! And yes - I must agree with you. The one has some pretty, um, what's the word I'm looking for, eclectic taste? That's a photo you'll have to save for her graduation or wedding photo collage. :)

    Glad you're along for the challenge this month. What a great idea to involve your girls, too. It's good to get them started early, right!? I will enjoy keeping tabs on your list!

    - Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thankful list, Molly. your Cece is adorable. So nice to meet you.Oh! our dog is named Lucy, and I am always saying "I love Lucy".
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet pictures! She is so cute! Thanks for joining in! I will be stopping by each week, because I like to visit friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little girls you have. I'm grinning that Cece modified her love of Halloween candy with some carrots. Good going! =D

    Wonderful to have you find Leah's Challenge that way and so early in November. Glad to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. I am thankful for Good Luck Charlie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly I so love little girls. Have four daughters and 7 granddaughters. Some cuties here. Enjoyed your gratitude post and so proud that your kiddos are involved. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list for things to be thankful for. I really love that Cece was thankful for carrots - that's cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS