This past week we said our goodbyes to my Grandma. It is not easy to say goodbye to your Grandma, the only comfort is knowing she is finally home with her Lord and Savior. No more human concerns, lost jewelry, trouble breathing or thickened food, she is dancing fancy free in heaven now...what an amazing gift.
Grandma passed away Sunday November 20th peacefully in her sleep. Ellie, Cecilia and I went with my Mom and Emily to visit her on Saturday. Her spirits were good and she was having a good day. When we were getting ready to leave she made sure to tell us "thank you for coming to see me!" Ellie and Cecilia gave her hugs and kisses and told her they loved her. I said my I love yous and gave her a hug and kiss as well. And the last thing she said to me was "I love you!" I am so thankful we went to visit her, I will cherish that final visit forever.
We love you and we will miss you Grandma!
A good woman is hard to find,
and worth far more than diamonds.
Proverbs 31:10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteNot an easy time... My Nan passed away about a year ago at 101. I still miss her even as I know that she is safely home. All the best as you carry on through this holiday season. What special photos you have of your beautiful grandmother.
ReplyDelete