we are trying to get back in the swing of things.....so you will have to bear with us....
Week of Monday November 28th
Monday: We had Italian Dunker
Tuesday: We had Chicken Salsa....so easy and so yummy!
Wednesday: Lasagna Soup
Thursday: Roast, Carrots, and Potatoes
Friday: Breakfast Pizza
Ramblings
1. Ellie's half birthday is coming up in about 10 days. She talks about it NON STOP! Half birthdays are a pretty big deal when you have a summer birthday. Tonight she was looking through her half birthday cards from first grade. She was showing me a card and said "those (pink and blue) were my favorite colors back then." Back then.....like sooooo long ago...a whole year! Geez Ellie!
2. We are slowly but surely getting all of our Christmas decorations up...I had a hard time getting in the mood. Of course I have decided we need to add a few things to our decor....we will see if we get all these projects completed:)
3. A week ago I was very overwhelmed by the fact I had no Christmas shopping done. I picked up a couple black Friday deals online and dropped the girls off and Em's for a quick shopping trip on Sunday and suddenly I am feeling a whole lot better.
4. I have a student that needs a lot of prayers....she is facing the possibility of a very scary diagnosis. My heart is heavy for her and her family. Puts everything is perspective!
5. We do have a lot to be thankful for....my Grandma C fell a week ago and is doing much better. And GG got some great news yesterday and does not have to undergo surgery. God is awesome!!
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment