our days seem so filled right now....I am sure in a few years we will look back at these days and think they were so simple and easy (isn't that the way it goes). I am always working to make sure our days are filled up with the right kind of stuff....ya know...hugs and kisses, time together, lots of love...each day is a blessing and I want to live it like that.
5:00 am Alarm goes off. I snooze and try to enjoy a few more minutes of sleep.
5:07am I get up. Time to run/workout.
6:00 am Shower, Get Ready, Devotional while I blow dry my hair
6:30 am start waking Ellie and Cecilia up. ahem. wake Tim up:)
6:55 am brush and style two beautiful blondies
7:00 am Breakfast Time, pack lunches, round up anything necessary for school.
7:20 am one last potty break, shoes, coats, bags....
7:30 am out the door!
7:40 am Drop off Cecilia Kate.
7:45 am Tim out the door (unless he has to go earlier)
7:45 am Drop off Ellie Jo...a good distance from school so she can walk to school with Landon. No she still will be seen with me....the just love to walk!
7:55 am Get to School, check email, get settled in for the morning.
8:30 am 6th Graders...enough said.
10:51 am Lunch/Planning Time. Yes I eat lunch at 10:51. By this time I am usually so hungry.
12:25 pm Lunch Duty. I have the honor of watching sixth graders eat lunch and monitoring them during our after lunch walking club.
1:00 pm 7th graders...again enough said:)
3:21 pm Plan time...unwind from the day.
3:55 pm Time to go home.
4:00 pm Best time of the day...picking up the girls! I love it every single day!
4:05 pm pile in the car and call Tim just to see how his day is going.
4:15 pm Get home! Mandatory hugs and kisses for Mommy, change clothes, have a snack, get started on homework, figure out the dinner plan, blog, play with girls, crafty time, blog hop.....
5:30 pm Start Dinner
6:00 pm Eat Dinner...typically we wait for Daddy to eat dinner but during the season he is getting home too late for girls to wait...so unfortunately we have to eat without him.
7:00 pm Baths, Books, TV, games...wait for Daddy
7:00-8:00 pm Daddy gets home!! Ties for the best time of the day! Daddy eats dinner
8:00-8:30 pm Bed Time...another favorite time of the day....I love cuddling with my girls.
8:30 pm Lights out for Girls
9:00 pm TV Time on the couch for Tim and I sometimes we fall asleep...and wake up at 3 in the morning. What can we say...we are tired:)
10:00-11:00 pm Bed Time
phew...it makes me tired just thinking about it!
Friday, November 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment