Monday, November 14, 2011

meal planning monday

Week of Monday November 14th

Monday: Spaghetti

Tuesday: Potato Soup

Wednesday: Veggie Pizza.....like the appetizer veggie pizza...we like it so much around this joint we like to make a meal of it :)

Thursday: Lo Mien

Friday: Homemade Pizza and the Cyclones

Saturday: Nachos

Giving Thanks.......

72. youth sports activities offered at our church
73. Chiclets gum. My grandpa passed away when I was 7. I know he was a wonderful grandpa, that he loved me lots and that I loved him. However, I have very few memories of him. I do remember a grocery trip I took with him to Jensen's grocery store in our home town. I was probably 4 or 5 at the time.  He let me pick out a pack of Chiclets gum. Every time I see Chiclets gum, I am reminded of him. The smell, the taste, the package take me back to that shopping trip with my Grandpa. I treasure that memory. 
74. cooperation
75. fresh out of the bath kiddos
76. my mother-in-law Cheryl for her love, support, and help when we are in a pinch!
77. Ellie singing in the shower
78. the way Cece cares for her babies and stuffed animals
79. our neighborhood
80. that our girls have four Great Grandmas and two Great Grandpas
81. TV Dates with Tim....even though lately we both have been falling asleep during them......whoops:)
82. how even after a long, crazy, hectic day Tim always has time and energy for his girls.
83. oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS