Thursday, November 10, 2011

giving thanks

61. my very practical daughter Ellie. last year she asked Santa for sweatpants. this year footie PJs, knee high socks, chapstick, facewash, and crayons made her Christmas list....even when I told her she could ask for anything. Gotta love her!
62. God's amazing plan for our life.
63. My sister Emily. She was a little bit of a stinker growing up and drove me crazy when I was in high school and she wore my clothes. However, she is there for me when I need her most (like when she lived with us in AZ for 4 months when Tim had already moved back to IA) and she is my best friend. I am blessed to have such an amazing sister.
64. pizza
65. our church and all the amazing friends we have made there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS