Tuesday, February 7, 2012

interview with a 4 year old

The other day Cece said "Mommy, I can't believe I am 4 years old! I am a big girl! And I am going to be a big sister!"

I can't believe you are 4 years old either Cece! Can't believe it!!

Without further adieu here are 15 Questions with 4 year old Cecilia Kate

1. What is your favorite color?
Blue and Orange

2. What is your favorite food?
Broccoli and Cheese

3.What is your favorite drink?
Water and milk and duice

4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
a big sister

5. What is your favorite toy?
hungry hungry hippos

6. What is your favorite game to play?
hungry hungry hippos (duh mom!)

7. What is your favorite movie?
Tangled and Beauty and the Beast

8.What is your favorite kind of ice cream?
Cotton Candy

10.What is your favorite book?
Snuggle Puppy

11. What is your favorite TV Show?
Dora

12. What is your favorite thing to play with Ellie?
um play barbies

13. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
play with the snow and make a snow ball with my snow ball maker

14. What is your favorite thing to wear?
t shirt and shorts

15. What is your favorite thing to help mommy do?
helping momma sew

{Check out Cece's interview from last year}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS