Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Baptism Maggie!

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11

Today was a big day for Miss Maggie....she was baptised. Today marks the beginning of her walk with Jesus. I know God has great plans for Maggie. It is a privilege to have a front row seat to her journey. I am sure we will learn as much about God's love from her as she will from us. We thank God everyday for our sweet Maggie.


Cece wasn't so excited about the family picture...








After the baptism we went back to our house to celebrate.

 Maggie just chillin with her cousins. Sophia, Olivia, Gabe and Maggie
 

 Olivia, Maggie and Sophia
 


 Cece may or may not have used Gabe's toe to pick her nose! That girl!


Happy Baptsim Maggie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS