Monday, July 12, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

**Oh my! It has been a long time since I did a meal plan for the week....basically I have been flying by the seat of my pants. While that might be interesting...it does make for a bit a meal time stress. I thought I would get back on track this week...so here goes:)**

Week of Monday July 12th

Monday: Texas Lasagna

Tuesday: Tuna Salad Sandwiches

Wednesday: Steak and Roasted Red Potatoes

Thursday: Texas Lasagna Take 2

Friday: Pepperoni Rolls

Saturday: Chicken Quesdillas

Sunday: Enchilidas

2 comments:

  1. YUMMO!! Texas Lasagna is a favorite around here too!

    By the way, the kids LOVED the yogurt roll-up things...highly recommend them! Well worth the time and it's nice to have something quick in the freezer.

    Also, maybe we should get together sometime this fall when the weather starts cooling off and do some freezer cooking???? Interested??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I would love to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS