Emily and Noah's wedding was absolutely amazing! So much fun was had by all! There are so many little things that happened that made the day so special and I want to remember them! So here is a list:)
1. Ellie, Cecilia and Tyson walking down the aisle...they made it! Right before I went down Tim says to me 30/70 that Cece goes (like 30% chance she makes and 70% chance she doesn't!) But she did...so cute with her hand in her mouth the whole way and Ellie urging her on!
2. The kiddos get to the front and stand by me. I tell them to turn around and look for Emily. Cece peeks around the pew.
3. When Emily gets up front just when she is about to lose it and let the tears flow Cecilia shouts "EMMY! EMMY! EMMY!" So instead of crying Emily can't stop laughing:)
4. Father did an extra long prayer at the beginning of mass and I really needed it to be shorter so I could get the kiddos to the Dads...Tim and my cousin Alan (Tyson's Dad) were waiting for them and the kids knew they were supposed to go there. So to say the least they were a little antsy. It was then that Cecilia exclaims "You girls all wear PUR-PLE!"
4a. Cecilia being so naughty at the beginning of the ceremony I thought Tim was going to have to take her out. He was actually waiting for my nod...which I was giving him...but he didn't see me because he was so busy with her!
4b. Cecilia accidently hitting my 92nd grandma with her blanky and Tim praying that Grandma was ok:) Which she leaned over and said she was!
4c. Cecilia falling asleep in Tim's lap for the whole ceremony! Praise God!
4d. Right before the Priest announced them husband and wife there was a big crash. Ellie had been leaning forward with her hands on her ankles looking at her shoes and she fell forward into the wooden folding chair in front of her. She was so embarrassed! But she pulled it together to walk out!
5. Emily wanted a full mass...exchange vows and have communiun and oh boy she got it! Even though the Priest arrived 5 minutes before the wedding was to begin, he did not skimp! As he listed off every saint and Jenny and I were counting them on our fingers. Lord please forgive us:)
6. Limo-bus ride was fantastic! Josh did a great job keeping track of time!
7. Not going to name names but someone in the wedding party clogged the toilet at Fools Gold!
8. All the groomsmen and ushers peeing into the Lily Pond AND the photographer taking their picture!!!
9. Avoiding Goose poop during pictures by the Lily Pond.
10. Crying my eyes out during my toast...didn't everyone know that would happen:)
11. Dancing like maniacs!
12. Cecilia twirling and twirling and twirling!
13. Cecilia putting glow sticks around her ankles and insisting they stay on all night!
14. Dancing with Cecilia during "Oh Cecilia"
15. Explaining the order of importance...something like bride/groom, maid of honor/best man, bridesmaid/groomsmen, the dirt on my shoe and then ushers???
16. Papa just smiling:)
17. Cecilia going over to my mom and falling asleep in her lap at 9:30.
17a. We moved Cece to the stroller where she curled up and slept til the end of the dance.
17b. She must have been attacked by an angry mosquito...she had 4 bites on her cheek, 3 on her arm and 15 on her right foot! Poor girl!
18. Cecilia insisting the next day she slept in Daddy's lap!
19. Around 9:30 Ellie got reall tired so Tim and her went and put all our stuff in the hotel room...Tim says she was so close to staying there and sleeping but she came back.
20. Around 10pm Ellie got her second wind and decided she was ready to dance again!
21. Ellie says to me, "Mom I should be in bed right now" I say back, "Ellie you can stay up all night tonight!" Her response, "I can!!"
22. Ellie danced with me til the end around midnight! She has got some moves!!! She was fantastic to Billie Jean!
22a. As the night went on Ellie told anyone who tired to dance with her to set their drink down...she didn't want to get spilled on! Smart girl!
22b. Running across the parking lot with Ellie to use the restroom and going as fast as we could so we didn't miss a good song!
23. Dancing to the Ring of Fire.....errr was that really dancing or just hand gestures?!?!?
24. After the dance, Tim, the girls and I headed to the hotel room for the night. When we got there I realized I didn't have any of my stuff from the church. So I helped Tim get the girls changed and in bed and headed back over the barn to get my stuff. I was gone for maybe 15-20 minutes when I got back they were all 3 snoring away!!
25. Ellie had 21 pins in her hair. I had 95!
26. Jenny washing my feet...best feeling ever! They hurt sooooo bad and were sooooooo dirty!
***I may have to add a few more:)***
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment