Thursday, March 14, 2013

random

1. You know that moment that your children are so caught up in playing that you feel like you are just in the way. Well that is where I am right now. My kitchen, living room, and dining room are a school. Ellie is the teacher and Cece is the student....along with about 15 other pupils. I love it....but it is kind of awkward. I mean I kind of feel like I am eavesdropping on them! hehe :)

2. Maggie learned a new trick. I am none too excited about it. But she is!






 
3. I caught Cece playing in the sandbox with no shoes on today after school. She takes the term Spring Break very literally.

4. Speaking of Cece she sure does love her blanky. Blanky still goes everywhere...even to dinner:)





5. We are on Spring Break! Pretty exciting stuff! Over break I think it would be fun to make {these}. And I totally want to make one of {these}...doesn't that sound yummy! I do believe {this} would be life changing. Might just rig one of those up over break. Also I am pretty sure I need one of {these} prints. Super cute and for a good cause.

Happy Thursday Ya'll!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS