Monday, September 16, 2013

hello monday.....and a meal plan

hello monday.

hello ear infection. little sister went in for a well check last tuesday and came out with ear infection. her first one. I had my suspicions before the appointment. she also has a couple top front teeth trying to pop through. it made for a rough week for magpie.


hello softball. last week between ellie and cece we had seven softball games. they are both having a lot of fun and working hard.

hello sleepy sister. I didn't lie when I said she had a rough week....here she is trying to snooze during a softball game.
 

hello cyclone sisters. last weekend was the big game and though our cyclones didn't pull out the win....we are always clones to the bone. :) and I am not sure what they are doing here. maybe trying to be all tough...or something.

 

hello classroom. this is my view.

hello skeleton. the big sisters were so excited for these pjs...seems like Maggie likes them too.

hello home grown watermelon.

hello softball watching sisters. shortly after this picture Maggie fell and somehow bumped her gum and just like that her top tooth is through. seems like it feels a lot better now:)

hello oreos. this is what happens when the big sisters give her oreos when momma isn't looking.

hello meal plan

monday: fish stick tacos
tuesday: lasagna
wednesday: chicken salsa
*carryover from last week
thursday: pumpkin pancakes
friday: pizza


happy monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS