Well...this is something I just started doing in the last couple weeks. I just love to run. I am a runner. I enjoy getting out by myself to run and just think. I don't listen to music...I just think. This is one of my favorite things.
BUT (and it may be a bigger BUTT if I didn't do this...you can laugh it is my attempt at humor!) with the girls, school, Tim's work schedule, and my desire to just "be" around by family....my love of running takes the side burner.
BUT I have started something new and it is working very well for me. Once the girls are in bed and the house is quiet I slip on my running shoes and slip away. Yes, I run at night. I run when I should be going to bed. But instead of cutting that hour out my sleep in the morning I cut it out at night.
It is like I am escaping. I get to burn off the stress of the day and it gives me several minutes of just me time.
I used to just love to run and now I just love to run {at night} :)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment