2. Speaking of Little Sister. She is definitely growing....last night I am certain she was doing somersaults! I was feeling movement all over my belly. Love that feeling.. Today we are 28 weeks. Officially in the third trimester! We are getting so excited to meet her....however we do want her to to stay safe and sound for 12 more weeks. We have a number of projects going around here, one being getting her room ready. I found this fabric a few weeks ago and plan to build her room around it.
3. Last night the girls, Em and I went down to watch part of the state track meet. We were excited to cheer for runners from A-Town as well as some girls from our hometown. All the runners we were cheering for did great and it was a beautiful night for a track meet. Plus the cotton candy was yummy so the girls were happy.
4. My painter has been super busy the last few days. He is almost done. It amazes me what a difference a good coat of paint can make. We are loving the lighter and brighter walls plus all the greasy little handprints that wouldn't wipe off the flat paint are hidden now:) As a thank you....I think I will whip up a batch of {these}. Don't they look amazing!?!?! Should make him happy.
5. And I will leave you with Sprinkler Time!!
Happy Friday!



No comments:
Post a Comment