Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{not so} Wordless Wednesday: Bump Business

Have I mentioned how much I love carrying this little one around? There is something about being pregnant that I just love...that is once I don't feel like tossing my cookies every 2 seconds :) I am loving my time with Little Sister!


Here are the stats...

Weeks: 25.5

Weight Gain: Really? You thought I would tell you....ha! However, my doctor did applaud me for my slow and steady weight gain.

Movement: All the time. She definitely makes her presence known. Tim and Cece have felt kicks...Ellie really wants to..but so far hasn't been patient enough.

Baby Name: We have one that we really like...but we aren't ready to go public with it yet:)

Baby Room: Our "office" is becoming the baby's room and we are creating a office/craft space in the basement. Last weekend I worked in the baby's room and got things ready to move to the basement. Tim is taking a week off from work here soon...hopefully we will get much accomplished then.

Cravings: They have really slowed down....currently (in the last week) I am loving to chomp on ice which drives the hubs nuts. Something about it is just so satisfying! That is the ice chomping, not driving Tim nuts :)

How am I feeling: Pretty darn good. Some days I am really tired...but most days are good.

Symptoms: I have had some sinus congestion that is really more of a nuisance than anything! Also, I have been getting leg cramps. My trainer says to drink more water.

Weird Pregnancy Facts: My leg hair has stopped growing.....I usually need to shave my legs every 3 days or so....now I could go weeks. This is pretty convenient since reaching my legs is getting harder and harder:)

Another Weird Pregnancy Fact: I think the number of freckles on my body has doubled. This happened with Cece as well. It's so strange!

Dressing the Bump: Over the last few weeks I have made few important summer purchases...including maternity shorts and a maternity swimsuit. I tend to go towards clothes that show off my belly rather than hide it...Did I mention I love my baby bump?

Cece and the Baby: Cece l.o.v.e.s. to talk to the baby and give her hugs and kisses. She was meant to be a big sister!

Ellie and the Baby: Ellie likes to feel my belly and push on it to try to make the baby move. She asks logical questions like how does the baby eat in your belly, how will the baby get out, and how will bedtime work with three kids and only two parents.

Well folks, that is all I have for now! Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. I too love a good baby bump, and to be honest, I'm a little jealous. I love your fun facts and wonder how the stop in leg growth is even possible??? I swear I turned into a monkey while I was pregnant. I too gained tons of freckles and in fact I had the "pregnancy mask" on my face. I love how the girls already love her! They will be the best big sisters!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS