Thursday, May 3, 2012
subway date
It just so happened that it ended up being just Ellie and I for dinner tonight. I decided to do a little something special and take her out to dinner at Subway after her musical practice. To say she was thrilled is an understatement. She loves Subway and we soaked up some alone time with together. She told me about school and her upcoming muscial performance. And why it was a good idea to sit at a table in the back instead of up front by the counter...logical Ellie. She held my hand as we walked through the parking lot and gave me plenty of hugs. We couldn't remember when it had just been the two of us. This is something we need to do more often. She thanked me for our special night about ten times. I really enjoyed it too! Who knew a little Subway could be so special...but it was...an evening I will cherish. I love you Ellie Jo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment