We went out to eat at On the Border to celebrate Ellie's 6th Birthday

Daddy and Birthday Girl
Momma and Cece...obviously eating is more important than pictures:)
Enjoying some ice cream for dessert.
Afterwords, Ellie wanted me to take her picture...I guess she wanted to show off the model poses she's been working on!
Cece had to join in...notice crocs 2 sizes too big and on the wrong feet. That girl! Gotta love her:)Our two models:)
Weekend plans:
Ellie has a t ball game at 8am. Then the girls and I take off for my parents, to spend the day and night with Nana and Papa.
Sunday we have a Bridal Shower for my little sis...then back home again Sunday evening.
Busy week next week...VBS (CD is fantastic by the way!) and Garage Sale!


Cute!! I love the little models! :) Did their momma make those cute outfits?
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Ellie Jo!!