Ok, so I just have to blog about this.
So all this Big 12, Big 10, Pac 10, etc., etc., stuff really GOT to me last week.
Cause you see this isn't a game to us...this is our life.
There were times in the past 10 days that I wanted to scream....scream at TV announcers, scream at espn.com, scream at peoples mean comments on FB.
It's not easy to watch your husband come home from work and know absolutely nothing about what is happening and know that if something happens it would impact his job. Tim works his dream job.....it was hard to think that maybe the dream was fading away.
It all reminded me how little we really control in our lives....I had to remind myself over and over last week that God has a plan and we just have to trust Him...even if that is really hard.
And LIKE ALWAYS things worked out...and Tim came home Tuesday with a smile on his face....maybe I will even get a raise out of all of this:)
God Bless:)
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Soooo glad things are working out...for you guys AND for our Cyclones! And, yes, you definitely deserve a raise! :)
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete