Friday, August 31, 2012

sisters

Here are pictures of all of three girls when they were fresh out of the oven. To answer the who does Maggie look like question....well we think she looks a lot like her sisters.

Ellie JoLynn

Cecilia Kate

Maggie Vera

Maggie has the same round face as her sisters and cubby cheeks. Her eyes and nose seem very similar to Cece. Some of the facial expressions she makes remind me a lot of Ellie. She has a little more hair than Ellie did, but not as much as Cece. Honestly, when they first handed her to me I thought to myself...I have had this baby before! She reminds me so much of the other girls...not an identical match but there is no denying they are all three sisters!


For more of a trip down memory lane...here is when Ellie first became a big sis.  

And here is Cece when she became a big sis.

This kind of blew me away....I think Cece looks a lot like Ellie did at 4! Sisters for sure!

These three little ladies have been keeping me prety busy lately...but I am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS