1. Cece is L-O-V-I-N-G preschool. You would think it would wear out our napper bug Cece...but nope she is a chatterbox and go go goes after school. It is so cute! She really tells me all about her day and sings me the songs they sang. I love it! Hopefully this continues into elementary school. Here is her noodle project! She said she used more noodles than anyone else. That a way Cecers!
2. Maggie is doing well. Currently she is on the 7-9-11-1-3-5-7-9 plus a couple during the night feeding schedule. Just call me the milk truck.....nuff said.
3. The question on everyone's mind....is she letting you sleep. The answer...most of the time. Most nights she only wakes to eat twice and is right back to sleep...but some nights she likes to just hang out all night. Those are not my favorite nights:)
4. Saturday is the home opener for our Cyclones. I really want to go...but with temps forecasted in the 90s I think Maggie and I are going to have to sit this one out. Which is a bit of a bummer. No worries though....there will be plenty of Cyclone events in our future!
5. Today was Terrific Tuesday for Cece at preschool. And on Terrific Tuesday they got to paint and she sure thought that was terrific. Simple things. I made her Tuesday even more Terrific by
6. I really wish the temps would cool off. I handled it well during my pregnancy but now I just want this hot weather to go away! I would love to get outside with girls after school...but it just too hot for Miss M.
7. Since Maggie is on the before mentioned feeding schedule, I have been getting in my share of TV time. I started DVR-ing Craft Wars. I have a couple thoughts here....the judges are way mean and there are WAY too many voice overs.
8. Earlier today, I caught Cece working with Maggie on her numbers.
9. There is a lot of Sister Love going on around these parts. It makes my heart so happy watching the big sisters love on their little sister. Of course we all knew Cece was super excited for Maggie to come along. However, Ellie was a bit more reserved with her exctiement, but she is not reserved with her love for Maggie. She makes sure to give her a hug and kiss before she heads to school and Maggie is the first person she talks to when she gets home. She loves to hold Maggie and gives her sweet kisses. She has even started reading to her. The relationship they share is going to be something special!
10. One of the things I love about having three girls, is that Miss Maggie has plenty of clothes to wear! It is so fun to dress her in outfits that have such special memories. This little watermelon outfit was one of the first things we purchased when we found out Ellie was well...Ellie. 8 years old and still lookin good!
11. We did the-best-boredom-buster-ever on Thursday and Friday. Put toys in a bucket, fill with water, freeze, and then bust them out! The girls really enjoyed themselves!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment