Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Birth Stories

I have been debating how to tell Maggie's birth story. I have never shared Ellie or Cecilia's stories on this here blog and I feel like their stories are part of Maggie's story. I have been trying to decide do I just tell Maggie's birth story, do I tell all three stories in one super duper long post or do I tell each story seperately.

After much thought I decided to tell each story on it's own. First because I feel each story deserves it's own story. Second because that would be one very long post and it might become too big and I would never get it finished:) And because this blog is for my girls....a place to for me to write about their lives so they can look back at it someday and hopefully enjoy these stories. Since, this blog is for all three of them....all three stories need to be on here.

So, over the next few days I will be sharing all three birth stories. I am sure there are some of you who read my blog who do not care to read about the details of the births of my children....so I completely understand if you skip these posts. Oh and just so you know by details....I mean funny stories, timeline of events, some dilation info, but I won't get too detailed on ya :) I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this! I'm not sure why, but I LOVE hearing birth stories, and talking about my birth stories. When I hear a wonderful baby is brought into the world I want to know the whole story, with ALL the details. A little crazy, I know, but I love it! How could you not? It is a seriously beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS