Saturday, September 15, 2012

Six or Seven for Saturday

I didn't get around to my five for friday post yesterday so you get six or seven for saturday instead. lucky you! and ya know....this is just my excuse to ramble and be random. You know that right? I don't know what it is about getting on here and just totally puking out the very random and scattered thoughts that are running through my mind. It is just so theraputic. So welcome to my weekly therapy session:) Let's get to it!

1. Yesterday Cece, Maggie and I went to get groceries. I felt a little bit like a three ring circus. I had Maggie in the sling and Cece in the car-cart. AND I didn't have a list. I do not like grocery shopping without a list. But I only needed a few things...so I thought I could do it. It was just a little crazy...we went back and forth all over the store and barely got Cece to preschool on time. Next time list is a must!

2. I need to get through the girls clothes. Cece was wearing a pair of shorts that was probably too small at the beginning of the summer and now....well.....daisy dukes? yikes!

3. With Cece I had a sling to help carry and hold her. And yesterday I used this tutorial to make a baby wrap. This is life changing folks! I will actually be able to make dinner again! Maggie's fussy-I-want-to-be-held time lines right up with Mom-needs-to-make-dinner time which equals we-have-to-wait-for-dad-to-come-home-to-make-dinner time. Having Dad make dinner isn't exactly a bad thing..........what was I thinking?



4. We will be making our way to the Cyclone game today.....so watch out! :) The girls are part of Jr. Cyclone club and are super excited because they will get to go on the field before the game starts! And at a mere 37 days old Maggie will be attending her first college football game! I know Tim and I were a lot older than when we went to our first game! She is one lucky girl.

5. Ellie had her first Fall soccer game this morning. This is the first time she has played on an all girl team in a while....the other leagues she plays in our coed. She played a great game this morning and had a lot of fun. She played defender and was the goalie for a quarter...and she didn't give up any goals. We are so proud of her! Maggie used the time sitting at Ellie's game to eat, poop and sleep!

6. And anyday now I could be come an Auntie again! Emily is due September 28th and Shanna could have those twin girls anyday now! Maggie is excited for all her cousins to arrive...though she will have to wait a little while for Scott and Tina's little girl to come along late October. We are very excited for all these babies to love on!

7. So I have been driving a mini van for years. I have had children who play soccer for years. So last week I decided to embrace the whole soccer mom status. And well I love it! It really is a dream come true! :)


Happy Weekend! Go Cyclones!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS