It's Friday and time for a little five for Friday action....
1. The Big Iowa State vs. Iowa game is happening this weekend! We are sure hoping our Cyclones can pull out a big win! We will be dressed in our ISU gear (actually we already are today!) and cheering for the Cyclones on Saturday!
2. Girls have been loving pudding lately.....today Cece and I picked up some new flavors....
...yep you read that right! Frosted Sugar Cookie and Chocolate Cupcake! They have gotta be good right?!? They could be the perfect end to a good lunch.
3. Speaking of lunch...I read this post today and officially decided we need some of these lunch boxes and containers. I looked and looked for them last year and couldn't find them. They are currently out of stock, but I am willing to wait!
4. A few weeks ago I wrote about how it is a little tough and a lot of work to bring a new little person home. I mentioned how with the other two girls, life started to settle into its new normal at about the one month point. Well, we are at one month! It is super hard to believe one month already honestly it feels like yesterday I was swimming at the pool with the girls or laying on the couch enjoying some chocolate ice cream wondering when we would get to meet Little Sister and now I can't imagine our days without her. It truly is crazy how quickly the time passes! We have settled into our new routine and are doing pretty darn good. I feel more and more like a normal person again. And I am starting to settle into being a momma to three! God is good!
5. And finally a cool down! Yippee! I am so excited for cooler weather so we can get Maggie outside with us in the evenings. She loves to be outside! And secretly I am hoping for some rainy days where the girls and I can get in some quality cuddle time!
Happy Friday Ya'll!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment