Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Before and After

Remember a few months ago before little Miss Maggie came along, when I took you on a tour of ourhome showing you all the ways we made room for little sister?

You do?

Well....good for you! (I barely remember it myself!)

Then you remember this post where I showed you the computer desk that came to the rescue and solved our problem of trying to figure out where in our house to put the computer. And you probably remember how it needed a little TLC.

You do?

Well...maybe you need just a little reminding....


She had good bones and lots of potential!

Well folks I am here to tell you....that little computer desk got some TLC in the form of a little sanding and three coats of green paint.

Here she is after the first coat....better already!!


And look at her now! Isn't she lovely!





It still amazes me what a good coat of paint can do! Now I just need to find the right knobs and she well be perfecto!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS