Friday, October 19, 2012

Five for Friday

1. Right now I am listening to the girls sing "Skin and Bones." Yesterday I tried to sing it to them but couldn't quite get the words right. So today I turned to the best source of info....google. I sang it to them and totally spooked them!!

Skin And Bones There was an old woman all skin and bones, O-o-o-o!
She lived down by the old graveyard -o-o-o!
One night she thought she'd take a walk, -o-o-o!
She walked down by the old graveyard, o-o-o!
She saw the bones a-layin around, O-o-o-o!
She thought she'd sweep the old church house, O-o-o-o!
She went to the closet to get a broom, O-o-o-o!
She opened the door and BOO!


2. Maggie is now 10 weeks old. We went yesterday for a weight check. She is up to 9 lbs 8 ozs. We are currently in Operation FUM (fatten up Maggie). She is taking her bottles great at daycare and I am letting her nurse as much as she wants.

Here are me and my three waiting to see our doctor at Maggie's weight check.


3. I mean she is going to have to gain a little weight if she is going play basketball at Iowa State. And we aren't just dreaming big here....we already have the scholarship offer all wrapped up.........




that is right! Coach saw real potential in Maggie right from the start! Watch out Big 12 Maggie is coming!

4. It's Friday Night Movie Night at our house. Madagascar 3 is on the screen tonight. Girls are excited!

5. She is just too cute....I have to share!








Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS