Last night was absolutely gorgeous. One of the those fall evenings that make you wish fall lasted all year. Ellie had soccer practice, so I thought I would take my camera along. I easily took over a hundred pictures and got more than a few good ones....enjoy!
Oh...the little something extra.
Well, today after school we had to stop at the grocery store to pick up some apples and bananas (I think there is a song in there somewhere). It was going to be a quick trip so I asked Ellie to stay in the car with Maggie and asked Cece what she wanted to do. She said "she would do whatever I wanted her to." I told her to sit in the car and make monkey noises. She gave me the stink eye. Then she said "I wanted you to say that I needed to go with you.....it wouldn't be fair for you to go in by yourself."
Melted my heart. It feels good to be loved.
Needless to say she came with me and somehow she was able to fannaggle (is that even a word??) peanut butter cups as a treat. oh my. that girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment