Tuesday: Jack'O Lantern Pizza
Wednesday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Thursday: Calzones
Last week I whipped a batch of {PW's easy calzones}. The recipe made more filling than we needed, so I froze and we are going to have calzones again this week. They were a huge hit!!
Friday: We are headed up north to the Nosbisch Benefit
**********************************************************************************
This morning Cece told me she did not want to go to preschool.
This was the first time she had said that.....I was surprised.
I asked her why?
She said because she was scared Hurricane Sandy would hit her school.
I tried to explained that Hurricane Sandy is a long ways from our house and her school. That we are safe.
She was adamant that it was going to hit her school.
Later, as we were watching the news the reporter said "Hurricane Sandy is expected blast the Northeast!"
Cece exclaims "See Mom!!! It's going to hit my school!"
Cece's preschool happens be called.....Northeast.

Awwww! Poor CeCe!!! :) We are having jack-o-lantern pizza tonight as well!!
ReplyDelete