Monday, December 3, 2012

Meal Planning Monday + random

Meal Plan: Week of Monday December 3rd

Monday: Hot Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches
*these are so simple and quite yummy!

Tuesday: BBQ Cheddar Meatloaf
*carryover from last week

Wednesday: Cheesy Southwest Pasta Casserole

Thursday: Snowman Pizza

Friday: Pancakes and Sausage Links

*******************************************************************************

A few randoms....

1. I can hear the girls but I cannot see them. Here is their conversation....

Ellie: Cece get in.
Cece: You sure about this?
Ellie: Yeah it's fine.
Me: Girls...what are you doing?
Ellie: Can you see us?
Me: No.
Ellie: Oh nothing.
Cece: You sure?
Ellie: Yeah it will work.
Cece: I want out.
Ellie: Come on Cec it will work.
Cece: You sure?

This conversation went on for quite awhile...nothing ever happened. I know it involved a laundry basket and the stairs. :/

2. This weather is unbelieveable. I mean it is just crazy. Temps in the upper 60s. So strange. Too bad it gets dark so early so it is hard for the kids to take advantage and play outside.

3. I went Christmas shopping with Em on Saturday. It was cr-a-zy busy! We managed to have a great time. We took the slow and steady approach and didn't let the busyness get to us. And when we started to get tired we called it a day. Maggie and Gabe handled their first Christmas shopping experience with ease...keep their tummies full and they are happy! I am almost done with my Christmas shopping and it feels great!



4. Tim has been working some super long days...ya know the longer than 12 hours type. We...actually I have struggled with the long days. I feel like I am running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Never enough time to get it all done...and always running late. At the end of last week I told myself there has got to be a better way. I took a deep breath. And spent some time relaxing and thinking of ways to get a little more organized. It always is hard when his days get long. I guess we just really like having him around:)

5. Cece brought home a note from school early last week asking for supplies for a new gift wrapping center in her preschool classroom. For some reason she latched on to this and was very passionate about taking in supplies. I told her we would stop at the dollar store for supplies...we simply could not get there soon enough for Cecers. I believe she even cried Thursday on the way to school because (read the next bit in your most sad puppy whinny voice) "My mommy said we could get some wrapping paper." Well folks, yesterday we went and purchased some supplies and she was in heaven! She was beaming with pride carrying around her paper! Best wrapping paper purchase ever!

Well...that is all I have for ya'll! Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS