Merry Christmas from our Family to yours!
************************************************************************************
Our Christmas Card Tradition:
Every year in early December, usually after the girls' church Christmas concert when they are all dressed up in their Christmas outfits, I snap a few (or a ton) of pictures of them in front of the tree in hopes that there is one that would be perfect for our Christmas card. Some years this process goes better than others....in the end we usually end up with a pretty darn good Christmas card. It took a little digging but I was able to find pictures from all our Christmas cards past.
Christmas 2011
Christmas 2010
Christmas 2009: Our first Christmas back in Iowa. Needless to say we were happy!!
Christmas 2008: Cecilia's first Christmas and Christmas in Arizona. Tim had already moved back to Iowa, so he flew back to AZ for Christmas.
Christmas 2007
Christmas 2006: Our first Christmas in Arizona
Christmas 2005: This is a picture of a picture.....only one I couldn't dig up on the computer!
Christmas 2004: Ellie's first Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment