Monday, December 13, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Week of Monday December 13th

I have just a few moments to get this done because my girls are outside playing. I set the timer for 10 minutes and made it about two before Cece came to the door needing different gloves. I can hear their screams and squeals....they L.O.V.E. the snow!!!

Ok back to Meal Planning....

Monday: Chicken and Rice Soup
*requested by Ellie Jo

Tuesday: Chili Dogs
*to use up whats left of the AMAZING chili Tim made this weekend. He used some homemade tomato juice from his parents....YUMM-O!

Wednesday: Take 2 of Chicken and Rice Soup

Thursday: Pepperoni Rolls

Friday: Chicken Strips and Rice

Saturday: Roast with Potatoes and Carrots

Sunday: Chicken Parmigiana
*we eat pretty good when the Mr. is around to do some cooking!!!

And I just have to add this....when the timer went off I called the girls inside and Cece went into her play house outside. I said, "Cece you need to come in the house." She replied, "I am already in my house!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS