Pictures of Ellie and Grandpa and Cecilia and Grandma...
2. On Sunday Cece won her first Uno game! She had her cards all laid out on table. She was able to play one right after the other and there was nothing we could do to stop her! Honestly we didn't let her win...she did it all on her own!
3. My husband has a thing for pumpkin--don't worry he has a thing for me too:) He LOVES pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars...ok right? you get it! So when I saw this recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls I just had to give it a try. And all eaters at my house approved!
4. On Friday we decked the halls at our house. Ellie went it into full on "love" mode. (It's happened before). She loves everything about Christmas from the tree to the stockings to the Santa cookie plate and beyond! She loves it all! It is so fun to watch her be taken in by all of it...yet I hope she doesn't miss the meaning. We have had several discussions about how Christmas is Jesus's birthday, so amazing to watch her faith grow.
5. Christmas Lists. Both girls wrote their Christmas Lists....short and simple. Ellie wants a Wii Fit and headbands. Cecilia wants a dolly and a swingset.
6. Christmas Shopping....I didn't go Black Friday shopping...but Becca did! She makes a wonderful Santa Claus. She was able to pick up a great deal for me!! At this point I would say I am about 45% done. So I am feeling pretty good about that. However, I have a number of projects I am working on and I am about 5% done with those.....I will get it all done...right?!? :)
7. Cecilia spent most of her weekend caring for her babies. Actually she spent a lot time feeding her babies....breastfeeding her babies that is! It is so funny and cute all in one! (our daycare provider has a 6 month old...which explains where she gets it from...pretty sure she doesn't remember it from when she was a baby...right?!?!?!) Cece will be one amazing mommy some day!

No comments:
Post a Comment