Heidi over at Hickstionary has started posting these wonderful Talk to Me Tuesday Posts....going to try harder to respond! They definitely are some insightful and fun questions.
This weeks question was posted Today, Thursday, instead of Tuesday...that is what happens when teachers go on Christmas break:)
Question: What's something you're hopeful for in 2011?
My Answer: Well...there are many things I am hopeful for in 2011. Here goes....
1. Health for my family. I hope for my family, parents, brothers and sisters (both mine and Tim's) Also, the girls have 4 great grandmas and 2 great grandpas and I we are so blessed to have them. I hope for their continued health so they can continue to be a important part of our lives.
2. Enjoy the moment! There are things I want in my life, also I really want to enjoy the moment. I know God has a plan and things happen when they do for a reason. When we were moving from Arizona to Iowa a friend of mine said when you look back it will all make perfect sense. And of course it did! I know that is God working in my life. I really want to sit back and enjoy.
3. And to piggyback...time for Tim and I. Time for us as a family. Time that we enjoy together.
4. A closer relationship with God.
5. That my daughters continue to grow into the wonderful little girls they are meant to be!
6. Cyclone Winning Seasons...a girl can hope right:)
7. That my house magically cleans itself! haha
Seven Hopes for the New Year...I think that'll do:)
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are so right- that is definitely what happens. How do these weeks always go so much faster???
ReplyDeleteLove your list. I'm stealing #7. :)