Week of Monday November 29th
When I sat down to make this weeks meal plan I was...well.... alittle uninspired. I guess all the yummy eats this weekend made regular ol' food seem kinda....boring. However, I was able to throw some sort of plan together for the week. Here goes!
Monday: Ham and Cheese Quiche and Oven Fries
Tuesday: Minestrone Soup and Grilled Cheese
*This is a new recipe...we will see how it goes
Wednesday: Homemade Lo Mein
*Ellie's favorite. Pretty simple....I follow the directions on the back of a stir fry seasoning packet and instead of using rice I use precooked spaghetti. I made it the first time by accident (I didn't have any rice and I thought I did, but had some left over already cooked spaghetti in the fridge) and my family went crazy for it! Definitely a Happy Accident!
Thursday: Meatballs, Bread sticks and Salad
Friday: Blueberry Pancakes and Sausage Links
Saturday: Three Cheese Stuffed Shells
*This recipe brings back good memories...it was a favorite of my FCS students at Highland Junior High!
Sunday: Omelets, Hash Browns and Smoothies
Have a great week!
Whats Cookin' at your house!?!!
Monday, November 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you have breakfast for supper!! We do too!
ReplyDelete