Friday: We found Tim's keys! Definitely a highlight of our weekend:) For the full story click here!
Saturday: We head to Ames to cheer for our Cyclones. This week Aunt Shanna got to come with us! Great friends and family, great food, great game....heartbreaking ending. Here is my view on the final play....I think it was the right call...had it went another 12 inches...it would have been a different ending. I love that we are tyring to make big plans and win games! So proud of my Cyclones!
Sunday: Church and Lunch with Tim's parents. Then we head home to take advantage of the fantastic weather and cross a few things off our "To Do" list...cleaned the main floor carpet, washed main floor windows, Tim mowed the lawn, we cleaned the garage..felt good to get so much accomplished.
The girls have been asking to go for a bike ride for awhile but the weather and timing just wasn't working out. So this afternoon we head out. It is getting to be so fun to ride with Ellie...she can handle going up and down hills so we can actually go a decent distance. Cece loves to ride with me and basically giggles the entire ride.
We were heading home from a fun ride and we were just around the corner from our house. Ellie wanted to race, so we did. Ellie swerved and her peddle clipped my peddle and we both went down. It was pretty scary....I was so scared they both were hurt (Cece was in her seat on my bike). Ellie jumped up right away upset but uninjured. I had to get the bike off of me so I could check on Cecilia. She was crying and shook up...but not a scratch. I however took the brunt of the fall...the more time that passes the more that hurts. I scrapped up my hand, knee, and shin. I have a nasty bruise on my back. My left knee (which I scrapped up) is very stiff and my left ankle is sore. And my athletic trainer diagnosed my worst injury a sprained right big toe! Who knew you big toe was so important! I remember the days when a bike accident hurt for a minute or two....I am not sure I will be able to move tomorrow! Yikes!
Have a great week!


Yoweee, If you ride you will fall sometime, usually once a year for me, especially with the clip in pedals. So glad you or the girls were not seriously hurt. Great lunch anyway.
ReplyDelete