Tomorrow is the day...the Christmas Tree is going up! I don't know why it is but we always wait til after Thanksgiving to put the tree up. However, once Thanksgiving is over it is ALL Christmas at our house. But before those decorations go up, I wanted to share a few of the 'thankful' decorations Ellie and I made this fall.
These banners are all over blog land. It was really simple to put together and I enjoyed being able to create this with Jo. We picked out fall scrapbook paper and we didn't want to repeat colors (Ellie's idea) so we picked out double sided paper. Then we picked up some brown craft foam. We dug around the fabric box and found some brown fabric. We cut out the letters, triangles in the paper, and slightly bigger triangles in the foam. We glued them all together with craft glue. I used a basic hole punch to make the holes to string the banner together. Jo and I were pretty happy with how it turned out!
I L.O.V.E. word art! When I saw something like this floating around blog land I knew I had to make my own! Simple stuff!
Enjoy:)

No comments:
Post a Comment