Monday, November 1, 2010

Meal Planning Monday

Week of Monday November 1st

Monday: Cheeseburgers, Salad, and Mac-n-cheese
I guess we don't get enough cheese around these parts:)

Tuesday: Chili
Tim's speciality!

Wednesday: Stir Fry and Egg Rolls

Thursday: Chili Dogs and Fruit

Friday: Homemade Pizza Pockets and Salad

Saturday: Tailgate Time! It's a Soup-off! Chicken and Rice Soup


Random Thoughts
1. Soccer Season is officially over! Yippee!! Tim will be home by 6 all week! It really is the little things!

2. Two Cyclone Wins in a row= Happiness!

3. The girls easily collected 20 Reece's Peanut Butter Cups Trick or Treating on Saturday night and at 5pm on Monday they are all gone!

4. To the Red Truck that ran the girls and I off the road on the way home today.....shame on you! Seriously I was in the merge over lane and did my part and got ahead of them and then they sped up so I couldn't get over... I ended up going into the right hand turn lane...my Northside Friends know the spot on Hwy 69! It was so scary!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS