I am ALWAYS thankful for Ellie and Cecilia, however a few things happened this week that have made me hug them a little bit tighter. God has blessed me with two amazing little girls...how lucky am I? I honestly don't know what I would do without them. They fill my days will joy, laughter, excitement, and adventure. They are absolutely the best part of my day!!
Tim and I both want to have more children. We pray and talk about this often and we always come to the same conclusion....wait. We just feel that is what God wants us to do right now. Sometimes that is hard for me...but then a week like this reminds me to be thankful for the two God-given, amazing gifts I have and to live in the moment. I am so honored to be their Momma. I love you SO much Ellie Jo and Cece Kate!
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment