We have been a little busy lately....a good busy though!
Here is a quick recap of what we have been up to
1. we camped thursday and saturday nights with Scott and Tina out at Saylorville Lake. It is becoming a family tradition to run Dam to Dam and camp out at Saylorville. It was a great time!
2. I ran Dam to Dam. It was a hot and muggy 12.4 miles..but we met our goals and finished in 1:49.48 (my goal was to be under 1:50...just made it!!). The best part about the run was having Tim and the girls cheering for us around mile 8. I was really starting to get tired and seeing them gave me a much needed rush of energy! Running those types of races really is a cool experience...one of the neatest things is having people cheering you on.
3. Ellie Jo turns 7 tomorrow! I cannot believe it! We got an early start on celebrating Ellie Jo's birthday camping on Saturday night with my family. Tomorrow she is having her "friend" party...so I am busy getting things ready. Yesterday I paper mache-ed a pinata. Cupcake making is on the agenda for today!
4. I am planning the crafts for VBS....and I have to have samples and directions ready for tomorrow. Yes this the same day as her party! yikes!
5. Ellie started swimming lessons Monday. She is worried about passing this level. She is a great swimmer so I think she will be fine!
6. We have become frequent visitors to the pool. We have pool passes again this year and I figured up that we would need to go to the pool 13 times to break even....we have already been there 5 times..we are well on our way!
We are loving summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment