1. Sometimes Ellie just cracks me up....today she got a pack of Bubble Tape at the grocery store. On the way home she was explaining to Cece how she is going to start collecting the containers. She was going on and on about how neat they are. All I could think is really? That is what you pick to collect?
2. Plants are on sale at Hy Vee, I mean really on sale. So of course I bought some perennials to see what we could get to grow. So tonight Cece helped me plant a few. She loved making the mud...that is dumping the water in the hole...which makes me laugh since she hates having dirt on her. Such a goof! She really enjoys gardening...I think she is my gardener!
3. I finished my assignment for my class I took a few weeks ago. It is due on Friday, I submitted it today. Mark that down, I was done early! That's not the usual Molly style, I tend to push the deadlines:)
4. Ellie's soccer team (which is coached by Tim) is having a rather rough start to the season. Even though scores are not kept it hasn't been pretty. In the words of the coach, "we are getting crushed." However, the kids are playing hard and having fun!
5. On the way to meet some friends for dinner Ellie says, "Dad you are going 40! The sign says the speed limit is 35!"
6. We have watched Tangled so many times this summer I can recite most of it by heart.
7. Ellie's breakfast choice lately is two pieces of toast with butter and some shredded cheddar cheese sprinkled on top. She learned this from her mom. If you haven't tried it you should, its yummy. It can also work as lunch and dinner...gotta love those multi-purpose meals:)
8. Laundry. ugh. Did I mention I despise laundry. And then as soon as I say it I feel bad.....should I really complain about having an abundant amount of clean laundry to fold. I guess not. Thank God for clean laundry:) Maybe I should invent a laundry folder thingamabob....however while I am inventing my laundry will still need folded. hmmmmm
9. Our town hosted an All-City Play Day today, so Tim, the girls, and I checked it out with friends. It was the first time we had went. I was pretty darn fun! Ellie got to spray a fire hose and throw a few balls at the dunk tank. However, their favorite part was dancing around on the stage after most of the booths were closed. Why does that not surprise me:)
10. Rest time has been an absolute success. Cece has been napping most days which has made for good moods all around.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment