A few weeks ago my just over a year old phone died. My very stubborn husband is not about to pay an extra fee to get me a new phone so back to my old yet still perfectly fine phone I went. I was flipping through the pictures and found some oldies yet goodies!
This first picture brought tears...this is the first picture I sent to Tim after he moved back to Iowa late September 2008. I was trying to tell him we would be ok. It was rough. Ellie is 4 and Cece is 7 months. 

November in Arizona
Christmas Lights in Arizona...there was no snow so people went over the top...some people even added fake snow. This yard had 6 blow ups! I liked to describe it as Christmas puked all over the yard. 

Blue Skys in the Desert
Ellie and the Pacific Ocean in San Diego
Border Patrol
After she had worked no less than 3 months to pop her left front tooth through...she chipped it off in the bathtub. It was razor sharp. I had to file it with a nail file.
Our backyard at our Plata Avenue house. We were so excited when we bought this house because we were getting a big yard! Ha!
Birthday Cupcakes!
May 2009 still in Arizona...counting down the days! Still praying for the house to sell (it did..we got an offer 10 days before our moving truck came! God is good!)
July 2009....back in Iowa and back together as a family! Ellie was 5 and Cece was 18 months.















No comments:
Post a Comment