Sunday, September 18, 2011

oh...a little doily bunting

Saturday morning I was wrapping a present for a baby shower and I came along some paper doilies..you know the ones...they come in a pack of 100, stick together so tightly that you have to peel them apart. I just couldn't get them out of my mind. I was inspired by this post that I found on pinterest. So Saturday afternoon while Tim was napping watching football and the girls were playing oh so nicely in the basement I got my craft on!

Supplies:

Paper Doilies, Glue, Scissors, and String
I had all supplies on hand....so it was free!

Steps
1. Fold Doilies in half.
2. Add glue in the crease and in the middle.
 3. Place string in crease.
 4. And fold.
 5. Repeat
6. Figure out where to hang doily bunting....I had been feeling like my back splash was a little blah. Perfect place for some bunting!!

7. Hang Bunting


8. Figure out what to do with the leftover bunting....hmmmm that wall looks like it could use a little doily bunting!!
9. Hang more bunting.


10. Enjoy!!

Tip 
Junkie handmade projects

Making Monday Marvelous Linky Party

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS