1. I know it's Wednesday...but we are just getting back in the swing of things after a long weekend. We had a wonderful weekend. The perfect mix of fun and relaxation and getting some work done!
2. The girls went to Nana's house so Tim and I went to the game by ourselves. We had a great time tailgating, hanging with the family, biting our nails, and cheering for the Cyclones.
3. I am currently trying not to let all this Big 12 conference talk worry me. What will be, will be. sigh.
4. On Monday the girls and I attempted a bike ride. We have had great luck in the past, so I thought this was a slam dunk. I was wrong. Two bike crashes and five breaks later we made it home. As I was trying to take a picture of Ellie riding while I was riding (dumb I know...but it was the view I wanted) someone stopped me and asked if it was her first bike ride.....nope mister I just take this many pictures! He did offer to take a nice picture of all of us. Thank you kind stranger!
5. Recipe Reviews. In the words of my family...Mac N Cheese Cups....Delicious (Ellie)! Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes...one of the best meals ever (Tim). Give em a try...I think you'll like them too!
6. With Mess Maker #1 and Mess Maker #2 MIA Tim and I decided to take advantage and clean the carpets....one of my best ideas in a while! Lovin' have nice clean carpets!!
7. I love this weather! Except I have to wear pants on my now very chilly morning runs, however I can deal with that in exchange for fresh air and open windows.
8. Ellie's softball season is going well. Her team has a record of 0-0-6. Our little lefty does a pretty darn good job. She is improving in all aspects of her game. She loves playing pitcher and right field the most.
9. This afternoon, Cece and I had been upstairs playing with her babies and when I walked into the living room Ellie quickly covered her face with a pillow. She was obviously guilty of something. I pulled the pillow away and she had a mouth full of chocolate chips. I can't blame her....a little chocolate is perfect after a busy day!
10. At the end of the month I celebrate my birthday...and this year it's not my golden birthday. So I took a day off of school and am heading to the What Cheer Flea Market. Now that is my kind of birthday celebration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment