My friend Missy did this and I couldn't resist doing it myself. Sorry it is pretty random yet fun....here goes....
A. Age 29....for a few more days :)
B. Bed size. Queen. Lots better than the full we slept on for 7 years!
C. Chore that you hate. Folding laundry! Enough said!
D. Dogs. Growing up we had an amazing dog named Spot...he was half dalmatian and half blue healer and 100% amazingness! We loved him alot. Now my parents have Callie a beautiful black lab, who gets a bit excited when we come to visit but is very lovable and always happy! (even with Cece's constant "Callie no!")
E. Essential start to your day. Bathroom, Run/Workout, Orange Juice, a check of the weather, and some cuddle time with the girls.
F. Favorite Color. Toss up....I have always loved pink and green.
G. Gold or Silver. Gold.
H. Height: 5'7''
I. Instruments you play. Well, I don't actually play anything well but I can play the piano, flute, and a random assortment of percusion instruments including the chimes :) oh those were good times at BPHS!
J. Job Title: Mom and Teacher..they go hand in hand.
K. Kids: Ellie Jo and Cece Kate
L. Live. Iowa...so happy to be in Iowa!
M. Mom. Sally. My mom is pretty awesome. And she has a really great laugh which I think Cece may have inherited! Anywho, when I was playing sports everyone always knew when my mom was at the game because they heard her laugh and they would say, "Molly your mom is here!!" Ok, that was a totally random tidbit...it's your lucky day!
N. Nicknames: Millie, Mols, Molly Sue
O. Overnight hospital stays. When I gave birth to the girls. Also when I was like five because I had a concussion. I tripped over a chain on a tennis court and hit my head...pretty hard! Other than that not many hospital stays for me....my brother had enough of those for all of us!
P. Pet Peeve. Having to repeat myself over and over and over and over and over....oh you get the idea:)
Q. Quote from a movie. Best. Day. Ever. Tangled.
R. Right or Left. Righty.
S. Siblings. Older brother, Scott and younger sister, Emily. And then there are those cousins that are like siblings....Jenny, Josh, Jill and Joy :) I am pretty lucky!
U. Underwear. Of course!
V. Vegetable you hate. no answer.
W. What makes you run late. Well Ellie Jo we gotta go and Cece Kate we are running late of course! No really I am what makes us run late....I try to do too much in too little time:)
X. X-rays you have had. Hmm....not many I don't think. I know I got one when I broke my toe chasing Ellie around when she was a baby....
Y. Yummy food that you make. In Ellie's opinion, Homemade Lo Mien and Mac n Cheese Cups and Peanut Butter Pie.
Z. Zoo Animal. Giraffes.
Monday, September 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment