Saturday, October 29, 2011

around the Weezy household

Today I tidied up our "catch all" space.
And in this basket I found a little bling.....
 .....fake bling that is! I found 12 play dress up rings! Not that anyone has been missing them...but they sure were cluttering up our key/sunglasses/other random important things basket.

 This is my simple solution to keeping track of those precious box tops. Ellie is ALL ABOUT collecting box tops! And we needed a way to keep track of all those little thingys.

Ellie and Cece decided to write letters to each other today (all on their own I might add)....this is what Ellie wrote to Cece. Ellie wrote Cece 3 love letters...it was really cute! Makes my heart happy!
 I found these labeled poptarts boxes in the pantry today. I guess Ellie was tired of her dad stealing her poptarts!
Ummmmm-mmmm! Sausage Bread. If you haven't had sausage bread you are missing out! So simple, so yummy, so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS