Saturday, October 1, 2011

Flea Market!!!!!!

We got Ellie on the bus Friday morning and then we headed to the Flea Market. It was an absolutely BEAU-TI-FUL Fall Day! This time as we strolled around the Flea Market,  I snapped some pictures.....so much amazing "crap" .....I LOVE it!





 Farm Table Love!







My finds.....
Metal Letters $10.  I knew I just had to have some of these letters....but I wasn't sure what words to get. I went for 'Weesner' and Cece said I had to get 'Merry Christmas'.

 Magnet Board $1

Wood Frames $3 ($1 a piece)

 Keys $3 for all 4!
Total Spent: $17

We played "beat the bus" on the way home....I was nervous Ellie was going to beat us home. But even with a McDonald's stop we had plenty of time to spare. Cece just had to get a happy meal for Ellie too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS